Hey Everybody,
This weekend has pretty much been driving and seeing plays. Friday Mom and I went up to Pennslyvania to see White Christmas. Let me tell you, it was worth the trip. My uncle was the conductor. That was one of the reasons why we came. It was also a wonderful show! All the actors where marvolous. The only thing was that the wigs the actors had looked pretty fake. Also, some of the mics were coming from under the wig of the actor. So it looked like they had some hair falling out.
I should have mentioned this first, but Thursday was The Nutcracker. One of our friends played the Snow Queen.
Saturday after my mom and me came back from White Christmas , we later went to Samfransisco's play There's a Monster in My Closet. Samfransisco was the best part. Eventhough half the people didn't know their lines, it was pretty good.
Well, that's all I have to say. Sorry for any common writing mistakes.Also, thank you for reading. I really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Bobfransisco Bob
Sounds like a great weekend of culture and friendship. I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That's a lot of music! sounds cool!
ReplyDelete