Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oh, Horrors! It's Murder!

Hello Everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well.
I just wanted to let you know that May 13 was the performance of Oh ,Horrors! It's Murder!  For all who came to see it, thank you for your support. Oh, yeah. Just in case you didn't know, I was in it as Officer Val Holloway. My friends, Joefransisco and Samfransisco,where in it too. Joefransisco played a guard of the museum and a accuser; Samfransisco played Betty Lang, a photographer for the Sentinel. Well, since you don't know the plot line, I'll tell it to you as briefly as possible. Okay,so it's about this museum that's having a lecture going on told by Prof. Dirk Carlton(and I need to mention there was a projector). Suddenly, the projector turned off and all was black. When Jane(the lady running the projector) turned it back on Professor Carlton was dead with a pencil stuck in his ear! For a while a bunch of other stuff happens that has really nothing to do with the play. Then the detectives come and solve the case. Actually, only one detective solves the case, Lieutenant Dana Morrow( pronounced DAYNA), but I guess she used my notes to piece it all together. I'm not really sure.
After the play, my family and I, plus Joefransisco, Samfransisco, and their families went out for pizza.
Oh, yeah. One more thing. Yesterday, my family and I went to see the premiere of the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie. If you're planning to go, you'll love it. It's really funny. Also, my brothers said it was better than the last one they made.
Well, I guess I'm finished.

Thanks for reading,

Bobfransisco Bob

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bobfrancisco! The play was really fun! And I just went to see pirates of the Caribbean 4 last Friday, AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! It was a bit funnier than the others to, but the sward fights were just as good! I love pirates of the Caribbean.:)

    ReplyDelete