Friday, November 26, 2010

Hi!!!

Hello everybody! Happy Thanksgiving.
I'm sorry I havn't written lately. I've been kinda busy. Warm Nights went fine. That's a program where a church takes in the homeless for a few days. We served dinner for them. After we left we went to a restaurant called Charlie's. Charlie was there and he sang to us with the back round music. Later that night I went to Samfransisco Sam's house with Joefransisco Joe. 

I went to Pennslyvania with my family again. My aunt and uncle were there from Louisiana. I showed my aunt the new pastels I got. She's a great artist , but the pastels I have are oil and to my suprise my aunt only uses chalk pastels. Well, she had used oil before but wasn't something she used often. So, I'm trying to get the hang of the medium. I'm also trying to get better at drawing people. Last night I drew a picture of Hannah Montana. I tried to color it with the pastels. It looks O.K. I've been working on my knitting. I can't really tell if my tention is tight or not. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Well I guess that's it.

Thanks for reading,

Bobfransisco Bob 

2 comments:

  1. WE were happy to have you visit. You guys did an awesome job at Warm Nights. I know the guests you served appreciated it greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that. I know this is a little late for posting a comment, but oh well. I do remember when Charlie sang. I was one of the people who he came right up next to and sng in your ear. It was VERY loud. It was fun, but it hurt my ears a little because it was so loud. Good lick..lick..good LUCK with your pastels!

    ReplyDelete