Hello Everyone! I hope every one's doing well.
I wanted to tell you about this trip that actually happened a week ago, but I can still tell it to you right?
Anyway, it was a place called Belvedere Farm and guess what; it was a commercial farm. The reason why I said it was "commercial" was because it had a corn maze, a fun barn, peddle go-cart things; stuff like that. It was still fun though.
We started out waiting awhile before we got called to go in. Then we took a hay ride to pick our own pumpkin. The ride itself was fun, but the driver of the ,um, I guess you would call it "trailers" was very abrupt. So, besides that, we had fun picking our pumpkins. None of them were really big unless you went back really far in the field. Anyway, when we finished picking, we came back on a different hay ride where the driver was a lot better. Following that, we ate lunch and went on this slide that was very fun. It was like an underground tube. After going on that a hundred times, we ventured to the corn maze. It actually wasn't corn, but it was a maze so...I guess that counts. Now, this corn, I mean , well, okay, lets just say corn maze, had three phases. The first one was easy, the second one a little bit harder, than third one was really confusing. Oh, yeah, and I forgot to mention. It was space themed so they had Star Wars music playing while you where in the maze.Anyway, our one group split into three groups, towards the end we almost gave up. We finally got out but it took all of us to figure out where we were going. By the time we got out we were tired and sweaty, but the majority of the group wanted to go on the peddle carts, which I would have to admit, was really fun. The only thing was though, was that my knees kept hitting the wheel when I was peddling. Well, there were people taller than me who were riding also so, I guess it wasn't something to complain about. The last thing we did was go to the fun barn they had. It was filled with hay bails and hay and more hay. It was so filled with hay, that it felt like you were in a bounce house. They also had these cool swings in it where you put your foot in a loop and swung back and forth with the rest of the rope. I actually didn't get to swing on it because they were closing pretty much as soon as we got there. So, while leaving we took some final pictures and drove home. Right afterward though, we stopped for some ice cream at this place called Twin Kiss. My milk shake was pretty good, but it took me like 45 minutes to finish it.
Well, that was the end of my semi-interesting trip of my semi-interesting-worth-reading day.
Sorry for any writing mistakes or grammatical errors.Also, please read my new site handsandfun.blogspot.com, and after visiting, come back to Bobfransisco Bob and vote on the poll at the top right corner what you thought of the site.
Thanks for reading,
Bobfransisco Bob
No comments:
Post a Comment