Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hi Everybody,
     I hope you all had a wonderful New Years and New Years Eve.
     I spent my New Years Eve with my family. On New Years night we went to see Gulaver's Travels. I got a small Icee and some popcorn. Just to let you know, if you don't like slightly discusting movies, than you probably shouldn't see it. After the movie, we came home and had some Dominoes (the pizza). I think I like their new recipe better. Anyway, I stayed up till midnight watching parts of a movie Mom was watching, playing on the computer, and listening to music. So far it has been a great New Years.
      Thanks for reading. I've added some stuff at the bottom of the page. Sorry for any common writing mistakes. I will post sometime soon.

Until next time,

Bobfransisco Bob

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bobfrancisco! Guess what! I watched the ball drop for the first time this new year! YAAAAY!

    ReplyDelete