Saturday, December 18, 2010

Narnia

Bonjour!Merry Christmas!
How is everybody? Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.
Thursday was my brothers 111 birthday. Last night we went out to Mama Stella's to celebrate. He got some nice presents too.
 Something that happend on the 11 was the Girl Scout Christmas party. You're probably wondering why a 100 year old lady is still in Girl Scouts. To tell you the truth, I don't know. Anyway, we had a talent show, a no-talent-talent show, and a gift exchange. The talent show was fun. Chloe was the M.C., Samfransisco told jokes off of paper, Nataline played the piano;Rose, Anna, Holly, Samfransisco,and Caitlyn did a play, and Joefransisco and I did a song. After that was the Twelve Days of Christmas dance. Soon after was the no-talent-talent show. First was a staring contest that seemed to last forever, then we had a competetion on getting a cookie on your fore-head, into your mouth. I wasn't able to achive this skill , but I got really close ,three times. Once it went under the couch, then into the Chrismas tree, and a couple of times just fell on the ground. Later we had a gift exchange. I got Kelley and gave her the chicken webkinz and a chicken nugget box.I got an awsome present from Joefransisco Joe. A cool flute necklace, two music themed pencils, a pair of penguin sippers, and an awsome bracelet she made.
   Now you may be wondering why this post called Narnia. Well, yesterday I went to see the new Narnia movie with Joefransisco and Samfransisco. It was pretty good. The special affects were great. Before we saw the movie, we went to Johnny Rocket's. I split a hamburger with Miss Crystal. Samfransisco hardly ate anything except her fries.Joe was the best though. She ate her WHOLE MEAL. Well, I don't remember for sure if she ate it all ,but she ate atleast most of it. After the movie, we went to one of those pisture booths. They're pretty funny.Arter that we went to Five Below. Oh, I forgot to mention, we were in a mall. We looked at some stuff and then headed to the Lego Store. As I said before, we looked at some stuff and last went to Claire's. I bought a pair of rainbow earings. Samfransisco bought some mood nail polish and Joefransisco bought a mood ring. Miss Crystal dropped off Joe, and she dropped me off at choir. It was a fun day.
    Thanks for reading. Sorry for any writing mistakes. Please look at past posts, vote on the pole, or comment.

 Thank You,

Bobfransisco Bob.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey bob. it's Joe. I just wanted to tell everyone that it was the whole meal (French fries and all), but I did get a smaller burger than what you and Mrs. Crystal split. THE MOVIE WAS
    A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!

    ReplyDelete