Friday, April 1, 2011

Saint Patricks Day

Hi Everybody!
     I've been very busy lately so I haven't had time to post.
     On St.Patricks Day, my family and I went to a great concert my cousin Chelsea was in. They did this one song called either No Music or No Words  where she sang a "silly solo". I liked it. Sadly, we missed her first solo because we got there late, but we ordered the concert CD.
      The day after that, we went to see my cousin Natalie in the pit orchestra for the play Guys and Dolls. She played clarinet and alto saxophone. The production itself was okay.
      Last Tuesday some friends, my mom, and I, went to the National Cathedral. While there, we went through the labyrinth that they had laid out. The Cathedral had wonderful music too.
      Lastly, yesterday,  my mom, Samfransisco, Miss Crystal, and I went on a field trip to the American History Museum. We mainly did a tour on the Civil War and slavery. After the tour, we looked around at some famous clothing and props (like Fonsies jacket and  Jim Henson's Muppets) and Julia Child's kitchen. I had a great day.
Thank you for reading and I'll post sometime soon.

Yours truly,

Bobfransisco Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment