Hello! Happy belated Valentines Day!
This past week has been busy. Well, more like weekend. I had Thinking Day last weekend ,and I'm not sure if that should be capitalized. Anyway, in case you don't know what Thinking Day is , it is a when we sit around in a room and think. Ha ha just kidding. It actually is a special Girl Scout day when the council picks a theme that involves a foreign country and/or countries. This year it was indigenous people from all over the world. We chose the Aztecs from Mexico. We were origonally going to just do a power point with some acting, but little did we know that we would make it into a play that lasted 12 minutes long. It was about a girl scout who is getting interveiwed by a reporter about Thinking Day. She goes to get a poster and suddenly she trips and falls into a deep sleep. Then she has this wacko dream were she meets the Aztecs and their gods. I played Quetzalcoutle and a random person who absessed with peppers and corn. After that we watched some other presentations that the other troops put on. Then we went around and tried the food from the different countries that were around the room. Finally we had swaps. I think I got the same swap five times. Anyway, that's how Thinking Day went. Thank you for reading. Sorry for any writing mistakes.
Thank You,
Bobfransisco Bob
No comments:
Post a Comment