Hi again.
I know it's a little sudden to have one post after the other, but I would like to announce that today is the one year anniversary of this blog. In honor of this occasion, I would like you(the reader) to do one or both of the two things I have listed. There's no obligation, it's just a suggestion. Anyway, here they are.
1. Write in a comment (or email to me) telling me which of the past posts you like best.
2. Read the very first post that was published on this blog.
I hope this blog will last for many more years. Thank you all my friends and family for all the trips we've taken together so I could start this blog. I've had so much fun writing posts over the past year.And last, thank you old or recent readers, for making this blog worth while to keep up, with your encouragement and comments to make this blog better and better.Okay, I actually have one more thank you. Thanks Joefransisco Joe for having a blog before me and telling how much fun it was. Without you, I probably would have never started it.
Thank you all sooooooooooooooooooo much,
Bobfransisco Bob
No comments:
Post a Comment