Hi again.
I left of my story when we went to Bruno's. Well, we went to the downstairs area which is beautiful! Suprisingly my cousin and my uncle arrived for dinner. I had the gnochi ( I hope I spelled that right), Samfransisco had spaghetti with butter, and I think Joefransisco had chicken parmesan. Miss Crystal and I split an oreo cake and I played tic-tac-toe with Clint. After leaving the restaurant we got settled in Mema's basement. We stayed up for awhile until Clint was told to go back upstairs and for us to go to sleep.In the morning there where tons of donuts, strudel, breakfast cookies,muffins, and a delicious egg bake. After breakfast we got changed, packed,loaded, and left for the Jimmy Stewart Museum. First we watched a bioagraphy of his life then looked at the exhibits. The gift shop had some fun things. I got a stamp pin. Eventhough the museum is small, it stores alot of history. I think that everyone should go. After the museum we went to the samaches shop. The way they make is they put your meat on bread and top it with a heaping of coslaw, tomotoes, and fries. I got their lumbarde for I thought the samaches were too much. Samfransisco had the chicken finger and Joefransisco had a half of a hoagie. A full size is like 13 inches long. Because we went to the Jimmy Stewart Museum, we got a free soda. Samfransisco left her jacket so we went bakc to Mema's house. After getting out of the driveway, we headed for home! Miss Crystal bought the Glen Miller Story so we whatched most of it in the car. When we arived at Miss Mellisa's house we unloaded and loaded cars, said good bye, and headed for home. I hope you like this and my future posts. I will write atleast once a week. Sorry for any common writing mistakes.
Thanks for reading
Bobfransisco Bob
Sounds like you had a great time. I know I did! Thanks again for letting us tag along. Your family is great. Where are we off to next????
ReplyDelete