Yo!
It's Bobfransisco! Tonight is Warm Nights. I'll tell you what that is later. This past week was the dress rehearsal for Les Miserable. I hope I spelled that right. I think the performance will be okay. None of my brothers are in it this year which seems kinda weird because they have been in the school plays for eight years. That's all their years mixed together. I guess you could say my oldest brother is 110. Anyway, tonight is the opening performance. I would be going tonight until I realized that I had Warm Nights. Tomorrow is fine though. There's this really good violin player in the orchastra this year. The year they did Sweeny Todd the violins sounded out of tune theWHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The singers are O.K. Or coarse it would be better with one of my brothers in it. Last night was also the Girl Scout unit redetacation saramonies. Sorry for those miss-spelled words. It twas maskerade themed. One of the leaders was doing face-painting. I got The Beatles painted on one cheek and had music notes on the other one.I'll post more tomorrow about Warm Nights. Sorry for all those miss-spelled words.
Thanks so much,
Bobfransisco Bob
No comments:
Post a Comment