Saturday, November 6, 2010

Trip

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just came back from Pennslyvania yesterday. For me the trip was long, but short. I woke up at 5:30 staring at my window wondering where the sun was. After I ran downstairs for a bowl of cerial, I quickly got changed and packed. Miss Crystal and Samantha arrived around 7:00 while I was scrambling to find a C.D player. After jumping into the car, Miss Crystal drove till we stopped at Miss Mellissa's drive way. It didn't take long to get our luggage transferred to her car. Even though Joefransisco, Samfransisco and me were crowded in the back seat while Clint made sarcastick remarks, we managed to entertain ourselves by  the time we got to Fallingwaters. First we went to the gift shop to see a video, then we ate at the cafe. At the end of our meal, Miss Crystal gave us a bourd to read from, remember five facts, and report it to the group. When we finish up we heading to the pathway towards FallingWaters. Of  course it was raining, but we made to the house. Our tour guide was exstreamly nice for she  made her exsplanations clear and interesting. The style of the house was called organic architecture. For those of you who have have no architectual knoledge that means to make you want to look outside and be one with nature other than stay in the house allllllllllllll dayyyyyyyyyyy longggggggggggggggggg. After the tour we went to the gift shop. They had the cutest Dauchshund puppet. It remineded me of Moochie. I got an awsome t-shirt (wich I am wearing now) and a patch for my girl scout vest. We then went to the veiw point. That's where they take the famous falling water picture. We left satisfied and wet.  After some more driving we got to my Mema's house in Indiana, Pennslyvania. We first got settled then hanged out for a while. Shortly after, we left for my favorite Italian restaurant, Bruno's. Sorry to leave you hanging but I've been on for over 2 hours and my eyes are starting to hert. Sorry for any common writing mistakes. I will finish tommorow. If you don't have a google acount you can comment on my shoutbox once I find my address.

 Bobfransisco Bob      

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bobfransisco! Im very glad you made a blog. I had a great time on the trip.

    ReplyDelete